Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cake in a Basket :)


Well, this cake was supposed to be delivered last Friday, but due to Aiman being admitted into hospital, I have no other choice but to change the delivery date. And the fact that she has been so nice to understand my situation, I decided to bake something different, something a little bit more special for her niece's 1st birthday celebration.

So here, my first ever creation of "Cake in a Basket" :)



















And not to be forgotten, the other four diaper cakes that I made recently. The truth is, I dah lost track my diaper cakes photos. Ada yang terus deliver without sempat nak ambil gambar. ~>__<~


2 comments:

  1. I know not with what use language to describe such a nice blog. Write too great, too creative, so have the thought idea. I hope I can chance to cooperate with you in baby diapers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. See your article updates, always naturally excited . The content of your article is wonderful , classic , humorous . To bring people a lot of happiness . Not only that, it also contains a lot of meaningful knowledge and helpful information . Bollywood sarees

    ReplyDelete