Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brandeis Blue Diaper Cake


Sorry people, I can't remember the last time I made a proper update on my baby diaper cakes business except few of pictures-only posts. Seriously, I've been busy with all kinds of stuff; scouting for best suppliers, stocking up diaper cake ingredients and not to mention, preparing proposal for below project. ;) 


Costing is never a fun thing to do and tell you what, it is not a profitable project pun, hanya break even sahaja. But I can't afford to turn down the offer and because it was too good to pass up, I decided to take it as a good step for my business expansion. Profitable growth will come later. :)

So here, my latest creation of baby diaper cake which was also my first ever international order received from Singapore. Thank you so much Paypal for making international payment a lot more easier. :) 



Theme: Baby Boy


Occasion: Surprise Baby Gift


Type: Pre-ordered


Ingredients:

  • 26 Pcs Huggies Dry (size M)
  • 1 Receiving Blanket
  • 2 Carter's Romper
  • 1 Carter's Bib
  • 1 Pair of Socks
  • 1 Pair of Mothercare Prewalker Shoes
  • 1 Carter's Wash Cloth
  • 1 Lamaze Morgan the Monkey Play and Grow
  • 1 First Years Baby Rattle
  • 1 Baby Einstein Musical CD
  • 1 Mini Ladybird Book
  • 1 Mini Foil Balloon
  • 1 Wishing Card
  • Name Alphabets 
  • Premium Ribbons and Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment